Enigma / Explorer lite questions.

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
Sunnwood

Enigma / Explorer lite questions.

Post by Sunnwood »

Hello,

New member here. I have been searching, trying to find as much info as I can before posting a question.

I currently have an old Enigma (In a rotor craft application) that is acting up so I purchased a new Explorer lite. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if it's possible to transfer the current screens that are in the Enigma to the Explorer?
I have the SD card from the Enigma that has a bunch of files but I'm not familiar with their extensions so I don't know if any of them are the screen files. I did download the program for making / altering screens and I'm trying to familiarize myself with it but I am a novice. At this point I have not figured out how to import or open them in the program.
I also have no idea if the current screens can be extracted / downloaded from the Enigma to the SD card and reused in the Explorer.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.