Iefis explorer modo espejo

Post here for anything that does not fit any of the categories below. Any topic related to MGL and flying welcome.
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
Piterval

Iefis explorer modo espejo

Post by Piterval »

Hola, he tenido el inconveniente que no me funciona el monitor colocado en mi plaza trasera de mi avión en tándem por la salida vga. Alguien sabe si tiene solución ese tema, tal vez alguna actualización de software?
Según el manual solo hay que conectar y ya funcionaría , ese no sería mi caso.
Gracias

Hello, I have had the inconvenience that the monitor placed in my back seat of my tandem plane does not work for the vga output. Does anyone know if that issue has a solution, maybe a software update?
According to the manual, you just have to connect and it would work, that would not be my case.
Thank you
Piterval

Re: Iefis explorer modo espejo

Post by Piterval »

Hello, I have had the inconvenience that the monitor placed in my back seat of my tandem plane does not work for the vga output. Does anyone know if that issue has a solution, maybe a software update?
According to the manual, you just have to connect and it would work, that would not be my case.
Thank you
rainier
Site Admin

Post by rainier »

Which model EFIS are you using ?
Piterval

Post by Piterval »

Iefis explorer 8.5
Piterval

Post by Piterval »

Iefis 8.5 serial# ie 190200449
rainier
Site Admin

Post by rainier »

First update your EFIS firmware to this:
www.mglavionics.co.za/Beta/EXP3.BIN (That is the latest version but not officially released yet)

In Operations setup menu you will find an entry to select standard or low noise video timing.

Some monitors cannot handle the low refresh rates for the low noise option so please choose the standard video timing. It will be used the next time you reboot the system (go out of the menus first - it only gets saved if you exit the menus).
Piterval

Post by Piterval »

Hola, ya he podido resolver el problema. Muchas gracias. Saludos rainier.