Waypoint Status Bug

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
drvale

Waypoint Status Bug

Post by drvale »

Following my recent post on Virtual ILS I have found the following bug. Which could well be the cause of some of my confusion and the reason the a/p goes mental.

For Real: In the approximate area of a GLS to an airfield. Nav > GPS:Nearest Airports function > Select appropriate airport > Select a runway > Activate GLS onto ## direct. Active Waypoint is not displayed
In the Simulator using default MGL supplied screens position aircraft as if for real above. Repeat as above and again Active Waypoint is not displayed. Now go into Design Mode and you will see the Active Waypoint is displayed but with no distance, ETA etc, and incorrect bearing, just its location e.g. LFMZ26 Finals. Now under Module select Flight module and under items look for Waypoint Status. Select and the following error appears:
Access violation at address 004F1ADF in module ExplorerSim.exe. Read of address 0000000A. Pressing OK allows you to edit the Waypoint Status in the usual way.
Error report
Error report
IMG_2463.jpeg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 1725 times
Waypoint status
Waypoint status
IMG_2464.jpeg (57.02 KiB) Viewed 1725 times
David Vale
G-OCAD
Sequoia Falco
MGL user for more than 10 years!! Explorer iEFIS, Discovery Lite, Vega backup & MGL a/p
drvale

Re: Waypoint Status Bug

Post by drvale »

Still waiting for a response on this.
David Vale
G-OCAD
Sequoia Falco
MGL user for more than 10 years!! Explorer iEFIS, Discovery Lite, Vega backup & MGL a/p