No EGT or CHT Readings: MX1 with RDAC XF MAP

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
pfhoeycfi

No EGT or CHT Readings: MX1 with RDAC XF MAP

Post by pfhoeycfi »

HI,
I have 4 EGT and 4 CHT and they all remain about 60 deg F even when the engine is running. Oil temp, oil pressure, fuel level, RPM and MP seem good. I checked my connections, they seem to be ok. My setup appears correct (but I could be wrong). I would appreciate any suggestions.

Peter
brs

Re: No EGT or CHT Readings: MX1 with RDAC XF MAP

Post by brs »

See my posts on the sonex forum
pfhoeycfi

Re: No EGT or CHT Readings: MX1 with RDAC XF MAP

Post by pfhoeycfi »

pfhoeycfi wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:28 pm HI,
I have 4 EGT and 4 CHT and they all remain about 60 deg F even when the engine is running. Oil temp, oil pressure, fuel level, RPM and MP seem good. I checked my connections, they seem to be ok. My setup appears correct (but I could be wrong). I would appreciate any suggestions.

Peter
I wanted to add this shot of the diagnostics view of the RDAC via the MX1. All the TC values are zero. Any ideas? Double checked the wiring and setup ...all good. Its a new unit btw, never flown. This is the last punchlist item in my build.

peter
Sonex B, Turbo Aerovee
raw.jpg
raw.jpg (86.02 KiB) Viewed 1304 times