Challenger senders and displays

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
rvc

Challenger senders and displays

Post by rvc »

I  need an additional 0 to 150 psi pressure gauge displayed on my MGL Challenger panel.  My system consists of an MGL Challenger, the iBox, and the RDAC XF.The Challenger System Setup for the Engine oil pressure offers the option of selecting a linear sensor which provides a signal from 0.5v to 4.5volt full scale.
The RDAC XF provides 2 aux channel inputs.  The RDAC manual and the Challenger manual indicate that the Aux channels may be configured for either temperature or pressure.
However the Challenger Aux Channel setup does not provide a selection for a pressure sensor (and specifically the 0.5v to 4.5v linear sensor).  Nor does an indicator show on the Challenger panel when either Aux channel 1 or 2 are selected.
Is it possible to enable the Aux 1 channel of the Challenger Engine setup as a pressure measurement instrument?  How is an active linear sensor enabled/used?  And how is an indicator gauge displayed?