Wireless connections to the IBOX

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
sapril001

Wireless connections to the IBOX

Post by sapril001 »

Hi all,
I am installing a Chalenger iEFIS with it's iBox in an airplane, I would like to know if it is possible to connect somehow with the iBox or the iEFIS with a Ipad or android tablet to see one page of the system. Actually the starting page where I have all the engine parameters . I would like to have this page displayed all the time on this tablet while I could fly and navigate with the Chalenger instrument. I know that I can have those engine parameters on the side of a navigation page but I would like to have them on a big screen, all of them together for a M14P 9 cylinders radial.

What are the possibility there?

Thanks
sapril001

Re: Wireless connections to the IBOX

Post by sapril001 »

It look as the only possibility is to have a second Chalenger screen next to the first unit. No wifi or other possibility to display a specific screen on a tablet or another LCD that would be less costly than a real Chalenger unit.

Thanks
Sylvain