VOYAGER ERROR -List being processed please wait?!?!?

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
gem930

VOYAGER ERROR -List being processed please wait?!?!?

Post by gem930 »

My plane has been down for about a year and a half and I finally got it in the air a couple days ago. I made a 2 hour cross country flight and ran into a problem trying to enter my destination. When I entered the search function the search box covered the list. I did not remember exactly how to use the search, but nothing I did worked. Once I got close enough (100 miles) to my destination iI just hit "GOTO" and scrolled until I found my air port. once I landed and had more time I attempted to enter a destination using the search function again, but now I keep getting "List being processed please wait". I waited several minutes and nothing? Did I break something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gregg
gem930

Re: VOYAGER ERROR -List being processed please wait?!?!?

Post by gem930 »

Well, nothing?

I tried another sd card and I appeared to work this time. I guess my card when bad. This is probably the 3rd card I've lost. Any recommendation on quality sd cards? Any pro/con to a larger card? Any idea on the max size?
gem930

Re: VOYAGER ERROR -List being processed please wait?!?!?

Post by gem930 »

Figured it out...thanks for all the help....corrupted SD card.