wifi gateway --> Uavionix pingusb -->iEfis lite

Post here anything about a more technical nature not directly related to a product - installation questions or solutions, anything you think may help others as well. Floobidust - a term sometimes used by us nerds to categorize anything that does not fit into a category. Sort of a wild card.
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
royerm

wifi gateway --> Uavionix pingusb -->iEfis lite

Post by royerm »

From my iEfis lite I have my wifi gateway connected with the extender and connecting to the pingusb.

I can send a flightplan from my Foreflight(iphone) to the iefis lite via the wifi gateway.

I was expecting getting the ADSB receiver (Pingusb) to show the traffic on my iefis?????
and I know the Pingusb is working as I can see the traffic thru an application on the iPhone.

If so is there a need for something in the setup that need to be triggered????

Regards
Michel
rainier
Site Admin

Re: wifi gateway --> Uavionix pingusb -->iEfis lite

Post by rainier »

ADSB on the EFIS is always routed through a fixed wired connection from your ADS-B receiver (RS232).

The EFIS can send the ADS-B data it receives via it's RS232 connection via Wifi but it does not receive ADS-B via wifi.