RDAC XF MAP software update...

Post here anything about a more technical nature not directly related to a product - installation questions or solutions, anything you think may help others as well. Floobidust - a term sometimes used by us nerds to categorize anything that does not fit into a category. Sort of a wild card.
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
royerm

RDAC XF MAP software update...

Post by royerm »

After updating my G3 Challenger to the latest update, I went on to update
the RDAC.
Pretty sure the update didn't go to the 100% mark and now all my sensors CHT/EGT etc have a big red X on them.
Went in diagnostic and my RDAC is not connected and the LED on RDAC is solid.

Nothing else was done but to update....
Just hope that it is not bricked because of the update. :oops: :oops:

Any advise????
Regards
royerm

Re: RDAC XF MAP software update...

Post by royerm »

Well somehow I ended up installing 1.1.2.2 from this site on my Challenger from 1.1.1.0 and the RDAC was having trouble being updated.

So I went back to 1.1.2.1 and re-installed my RDAC update and Kaboom the RDAC loaded to 100%
and was again working. That version on the other hand seems to be having issues as it reloads every couple
of minutes.
Going back to 1.1.1.0 is kind of counter productive as I was updating because of my recent installation
of the Wifi Gateway that is not possible with 1.1.1.0.

Anyone at MGL looking into this??????
Thx