Screen Designer

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
DNeufeld

Screen Designer

Post by DNeufeld »

Spent a bunch of time making my screens for a radial-powered Moose but now when I bring up page 2, the program shuts itself down. No other page does this. I can see it for a couple of seconds but can't do anything with page 2. All other pages working normally. I have no idea what I did and hate to lose all that work. Any ideas?
Thanks
JimJab

Re: Screen Designer

Post by JimJab »

Just a quick reply and I could be wrong, but from memory there Is some type of screen timer you can to add to your screen design.

It works like what is happening to you, when you select that screen page, it will show the screen design for the selected time and then moves on and shows the next screen that has been selected in the timer module.

Check this out with the screen design program, you may find you have installed this screen timer module without realizing for that particular screen design.

Cheers
JimJab
Older MGL units
DNeufeld

Re: Screen Designer

Post by DNeufeld »

Thanks Jim, I'll check it out. This seems a little different though. The screen designer shuts down like I hit the X in the top right corner and completely closes. I see screen 2 on screen designer for a few seconds and cannot change anything. The program is dead until it shuts itself down. All the other screens and screen designer work normally. If I try to go up through the screens, it shuts down on screen 2. If I go backward, from screen 1, I can get down to screen 3 normally.