Xtreme EFIS default page

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
Steevo

Xtreme EFIS default page

Post by Steevo »

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to make the Xtreme EFIS power on at a specific screen?

I don't use all the screens so have disabled the ones I don't need. When I power the unit on, it always starts up on the full horizon screen. I need it to startup on the engine monitoring screen. I mainly use it for all the engine parameters and the only time I ever need it to show the horizon screen is if I fly in the right hand seat seat. No matter what I do, I cannot get it to start on the engine monitoring screen unless I disable all the screens except that one. But I do want the flight screen available in case I need it. I can't find any menu option that allows me to specify a screen at startup.

Regards
Steve
Franz

Re: Xtreme EFIS default page

Post by Franz »

Hi Steve,

The Xtreme does remember the last page you were on before power off. Your internal CR2032 battery is flat, please replace and give it a try.

Regards,
Franz
Steevo

Re: Xtreme EFIS default page

Post by Steevo »

Many thanks Franz. You know after all these years working with MGL equipment, I never knew there was a battery in the Xtreme. You learn something new every day.