Manuals

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
jwaldrip

Manuals

Post by jwaldrip »

Where can you find the manuals for the G3 Challenger. The menus that I have downloaded for some things are not the same as the menu in my Challenger G3. Like the magnetic current sensor. I have it connected to RDAC #2 but I cannot find any way to do that in the menu. There are other
things that I'm finding out that the menu and choices are not the same. Very frustrating.
rainier
Site Admin

Re: Manuals

Post by rainier »

There is no menu option to use the current sensor on RDAC 2 as RDAC 1 if that is what you are intending to do.

If you want to use a current sensor connected to RDAC 2 then you need to customize your screen(s) to add a readout for it in the way you would like it.
If you want to use it on RDAC 2 instead of RDAC 1 for some reason you still need to customize - only you do not have to add anything, just tell the readout that exists to get its data from RDAC 2.