Possible to change the compass display on Blaze??

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
Gron

Possible to change the compass display on Blaze??

Post by Gron »

Hi. Greetings from South Wales, UK. We have installed 2 MGL Blaze multi-function instruments in our group Tecnam P92 Echo. Although it's great that one of the functions is a compass display, we would much prefer it if it could display as a circular display as a D.I. instead of the numerical compass headings scrolling laterally. Is it possible to reprogram the instrument to display the compass like this?? Thanks, Gron.
rainier
Site Admin

Re: Possible to change the compass display on Blaze??

Post by rainier »

Not in the Blaze right now - it was in some of the older versions.
Just discussed it with Franz - he says he will add it.
Gron

Post by Gron »

Thanks for the reply Rainier. Good to hear that you're hoping to fix this so that it becomes possible to have a Direction Indicator type of display, in the near future, I hope.. Could you please email me on ...... drgron@gmail.com when this option becomes available? That would be fantastic. Thank you for the brilliant instruments that you make for us flyers! :-) We have just wired up a third instrument from you on our Tecnam P92 - a fuel computer - brilliant! Gron, South Wales.
Franz

Post by Franz »

Done!
VC.jpg
VC.jpg (8.93 KiB) Viewed 1429 times