How to access the ASI compensation menu?

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
turbo

How to access the ASI compensation menu?

Post by turbo »

Please could someone tell me how to access the ASI compensation in the MGL EFIS? The manual shows the menu option on pages 51 and 52, but not how to access the menu and where from.
JimJab

Re: How to access the ASI compensation menu?

Post by JimJab »

Hi Turbo,

Not knowing your EFIS model and really only knowing my own Voyager G2 EFIS and the MGL EFIS Sim for this.

Go to Main Menu 2 >>>>>>> Selected "System Setup Menu" >>>>>>> using the down arrow key find and select "System Initialization"

You should find in this menu page "ASI Factory calib;_______" and a number of other flight instrument calibrations.

I have not given any menu button numbers, as these button number seem to change or vary for the menu item between the real EFIS and the Sim.

If you have a different EFIS model, your menu system maybe different, but I would think you could still be looking for the menu item "System Initialization".

Hope this might head you in the right direction when looking.

Cheers
JimJab
Older MGL units