Can we get another revision for Voyager gen2?

Post here anything related to the MGL EFIS systems
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
wdmac50

Can we get another revision for Voyager gen2?

Post by wdmac50 »

I would really like to see at least one more revision of the Voyager gen2 firmware and simulator.

Biggest request would be to add a RDAC XF to the sensor simulation. Specifically to be able to use the aux1 and aux2 inputs for generic temperature sensing (LM335) or other functions such as a 0-5volt pressure sensor for cooling effectiveness evaluations. I see using diagnostics that these inputs make it to the EIFS, but there is no way access them for any purpose -- other than carb temperature for one of them.

Also, the GPS time set (auto update) is off by one hour for those of using negative offsets.

I think there are a few more things I could think of I put my mind to it -- but I have been replacing my engine over the last 2 1/ years and such things fall to the background when trying to fix engine failures. But I am now back at it so these are live issues again.

Thanks!
2x Voyager Gen2
RDAC XF
SP6
SP9
Mermaid Amphibian
USA
wdmac50

Re: Can we get another revision for Voyager gen2?

Post by wdmac50 »

Thought of another Item that needs fixing. The fuel pressure reading is not properly logged and is thus unavailable for later analysis. This is important to me because I had two engine failures in 2017 that put me on the ground and water. In both cases I think fuel was involved but I could not verify fuel pressure afterward.
2x Voyager Gen2
RDAC XF
SP6
SP9
Mermaid Amphibian
USA