Raster maps

Post here for anything that does not fit any of the categories below. Any topic related to MGL and flying welcome.
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
Jeffsy

Raster maps

Post by Jeffsy »

Has anyone convert Australian WAC charts
to Raster maps for the IEFIS
Tasmag

Re: Raster maps

Post by Tasmag »

I have a very old set that uses the original format, so you can't change between wac and VTC etc.

I too would love a new set, in the new format.

I can send the old version, it's a biggish for so I'll see whether I can do a Dropbox link or similar.

Mike
markkkk42

Post by markkkk42 »

I have managed to get some WAC charts the new ones that have airspace on them. The issue I am having is I load the files but they are not displayed. One map becomes 2 files. a E140S22.MAP. and a E148S22.MAP. they seem to load ok but are not displayed.uI finally seem to be able to use Mapmaker to make the files but they wont load properly.
Tasmag

Post by Tasmag »

I made a complete set of Aus WACs a couple of weeks ago, haven't had a chance to test them in the efis yet.

Will let you know when I do.

Mike
HansLab

Post by HansLab »

Any of you has rastermaps for France (weekend and Jour)? MGL France for whatever reason refuses to react my questions, and since I'm expanding my flight-envelope I definitely need those maps....
Any help highly appreciated!!
Happy Landings

PH-MON
RV12 experimental
V6; RDAC; SP6; Challenger Lite 2x