MGL Avionics Knowledgebase

Post here for anything that does not fit any of the categories below. Any topic related to MGL and flying welcome.
Forum rules
Please keep your posts friendly and on topic. No politics or discussions of a controversial nature not related to our favorite subject of flying and avionics. Offending posts may be removed or moderated.
adamoconnor

MGL Avionics Knowledgebase

Post by adamoconnor »

MGL Avionics Users,

I am Adam from Michigan Avionics, the new exclusive USA Sales and Support for MGL Avionics. As many of you are likely aware, MGL Avionics USA had maintained a vast knowledge-base with tons of topics covering most of the MGL Avionics line-up. Since the transition in the US, many have noted that the knowledge-base has gone offline.

Michigan Avionics has taken over all data from the knowledge-base and has placed it on our support system, available at support.michiganavionics.com.

We are also adding new items to the knowledge-base all the time, and are happy to accept suggestions from MGL users on information that would be useful to add.

Thanks!
Adam
Adam O'Connor
Michigan Avionics
MGL USA Sales and Support
Steffen

Re: MGL Avionics Knowledgebase

Post by Steffen »

Hi Adam,

some possibilities i know of:
-Wrong setting of sensor gain (pulses per gallon)
-in case of engine installation with reflow line no return flow sensor (eg Rotax 914 has about 27gal/h fuel flow forward here)
-sensor broken
-bad sensor

but for sure no issue to buying a plane ;-)

best regards,
Steffen
adamoconnor

Re: MGL Avionics Knowledgebase

Post by adamoconnor »

Steffen,

I think your reply ended up in an incorrect location...

Adam
Adam O'Connor
Michigan Avionics
MGL USA Sales and Support